Sunday, July 01, 2007

Hahahahaving fun!!

everyday is weekend! ahahhaha

and for three straight months it will be like this...hahaha

holiday is bliss...but boredom is slowly creeping..i hate boredom..so far i have lots to do. watching movies. eating out with friends. i miss blogging..but somehow ideas are somewhat lacking. I have them but my writing streak seems to have gone away momentarily. I know its lurking somewhere...ehehhe and I know its gonna come back sooner or later.

So far I've watched 3 movies...ehhe so far! ehehhe more to come!

the first movie i watched was Fantastic Four - Rise of the Silver Surfer. It's fantastic! ehehhe

then i watched Transformers!! The best'est' movie of the year!!!...err so far...but it still rocks!! haahahh

then today i watched Die Hard v. 4...its cool!

Action movies are cool!!

ahahha

okay that's it folk...with my limited ability to write lately i will have to succumb to finishing my post now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
well not exactly now...but you guys know what i mean..

okay okay...

bye bye!

No comments:

visitors