I have not been feeling well since last Wednesday. and I just realised that my laptop is freaking huge! ahahha Well i bought it in 2004 so...its bound to be somewhat huge..but it's done me some great things! such as blogging! ehhe and doing my assignments...and it's the first 'expensive' tech thing that I bought with my own money! ehhehe no matter how huge it is, i still love it! and it's still functioning superbly (but...the speed of it is sometimes slow! very slow...
jgn marah laptop...you're still the best)
going back to me coming down with sumthing...hmm well, i think its flu. Because my nose sometimes gets blocked and my joints ache all over. But thanks to medicine and painkillers, I am not bed-bound..ehehe i hate being sick and bed-ridden. It's okay to be sick and still can walk around...at least i don't feel miserable.
and i will be posting about 'My Happy Happy Weekend part 2' and the pictures once I am done with editing the pictures. ehhehe
alright i think that's it for now :D

No comments:
Post a Comment