Saturday, March 15, 2008

Just...

a hello from me to everyone :D

hahahaha

yesterday i got my exam results and i PASSED everything...It was a relief...A huge relief!

Apart from that easter holidays start tomorrow! yeay!! ahahha

apologies for the non-active blogging so far.

and sorry for the fragmented sentences

hahha


Lately i haven't the mood to write and blog about just anything!

Let me at least recap my days so far..

Last week i went to London. Apart from visiting my best friend there, I also went to Imperial College to attend the Brunei Student's Society Brunei Night 2008. It was good! I had fun though I had to help out here and there..and i didn't win any lucky draw this year. Oh well! ahhaha

and the next day i was supposed to go back to Sheffield (this was last sunday) but then i changed my mind BECAUSE ehehe i got tempted to go to another cultural kind of show at Imperial College, this time it's the Singapore Student Society - Singapore Night. It was a good show! all in all my weekend last week was a mixture of fun and me being tired...but it was good kind of tired! ahaha. It helps me to unwind and just have fun!

:D

i think that's it for this post. I gotta go and have fun some more.!!

No comments:

visitors