Monday, January 19, 2009

The Audacity of Some People

saja.

I just wanna put that title in.

It sounded good. The word 'Audacity', it kinda has a nice ring to it. Probably I'll write sumthing about the audacity of some people. But not now. Too Lazy To Write anyways.

Yesterday. I had fun. Why? Had a lil family gathering in Mata-Mata arah nini's house. My lil cuz punya bday. Lil JJ. It was a great little gathering. Everyone was there. Not all. But most of us were there. The food was great (Maybe that's why I keep hearing that I'm a bit bigger than I used to be..ahha). There was self service soto. NYAMAN! Nasi Goreng. Kuih..bla bla bla...I didn't take photos tho. Maybe I shud. Maybe I shud post my food conquest! ahahah


Now im just sitting. pondering when am i gonna receive calls. Everyday since i applied for any job vacancies. I have been waiting for 'any' calls and everytime the phone rings I hope to hear 'You got the JOB'..but balum tah ada-ada nya! But i keep praying I'll get it. Amin!

bah that's all dulu

ciao and take care
lufias

No comments:

visitors