sorry for not being able to update for a long. :D
I just dont have the idea what to blog. and time isn't on my side. Heheh..
Let's get to it. I have been working in the govt. sector for a week now. Alhamdulillah. Not necessarily what I want. But it's a job that would probably secure my future. The pay is good too. Alhamdulillah. :D just hope my opportunities wont stop here. And about my previous post 'Choices', this is the choice that I made. I was offered 2 posts. One in a private sector and one the govt. job. And the obvious choice that I made is that I took the government post. :D.
That's the biggest and hardest choice that i had to make. It 'is' for the sake of my future. I gotta be firm and stick with my choice :D. But if opportunities come along the way, who knows what i would do...only God knows :D
Enough about the job thingy. It was stressing me for a month. AHahha but now im more relaxed and gotta start working as hard as I could. :D Asalkan ikhlas, rajin and dapat rezeki halal and berkat. Not just halal rezeki yea, it must be berkat too. :D
Moving on, I've been to the movies and I've seen the Unborn, Wolverine and Star Trek. The first two movies were good. BUT for me STAR TREK just spaced me out. IT's excellent for me :D eheheh
Cant wait for newer and cooler movies to come out :D eheh anyways. that's it for now people. just keep cool...
and take care.
lufias



No comments:
Post a Comment