Okay now...why did i have to write about a coccoon? I dont know! Really...
But i guess i just wanna talk about change...change is very difficult! yes..its not easy...especially when it happens to ourselves..Until it happens to US! Embracing change may wreak havoc in a peaceful country...I like changes...but i dont like it to happen abruptly.
I like changes..if i'm given enough amount of time to digest the fact that something's gonna change..
I like changes - if i'm armed with the knowledge, prepared to embrace the change that's gonna occur to me..IF..
what if the 'if scenarios' happened otherwise? I would be angry..i would be resentful..and in time i would be grateful...only if its for the better.
I like changes - I dont like changes... :)
well?? I dont think i wanna talk about changes anymore...can i not talk about it? of course i can...ehhehe
so changes (i swear, this is the last time im gonna talk about changes)...yea...there's this quote that has become my favourite (since '99..ish) and i got it written in a box. A gift from my dear frens...u know who u guys are! :)
so here it goes...
"God -
grant me the serenity to accept things that I cannot change;
the courage to change things that i can;
and the wisdom to the difference"
grant me the serenity to accept things that I cannot change;
the courage to change things that i can;
and the wisdom to the difference"
so guys enough about changes...
heheheh
heheheh
so i finally got to study...spend a few hours in the library today! hahaha Well, before i went St. George's library, i took a detour to the bank to withdraw some money...
then bought Azmi his stuff in Boots...then passed the post office, passed some random dude who asked us (Me and Lei) " 'Cuse me, do you know where the post office is?" <--something like that. ehhehe i couldnt remember exactly what he said..after pointing out the post office is just less than 56.2 seconds (56.2 seconds seems like a good number!) away. After that Lei and I went to the library...found the library almost full! and found separate seats.. and our study commences! ehhehe Well...an hour passed by...then i realised i forgot to do something! eheheh nothing big...i found out that i forgot to bring my assignment which i was supposed to give it back to the enquiry office...but it wasnt that! i realised that i forgot to pay the house's water bill at the post office! and i PASSED the POST OFFICE!! hahahhaa maybe that random dude was trying to remind me that i was supposed to pay the bill! HAHAhah signs!!
well...i went to pay the bill...
and got back to library and spent a few more hours studying..nothing big happened..went home with Lei..and ate dinner with Fish, Mizah and Azmi...and we all finished two tubs of ice cream! this is because our fridge is broken and we HAD to eat the ice cream... :) they'll only go to waste and melt...so we ate it...and we live happily ever after!
well guys that's it for today...see ya around..
then bought Azmi his stuff in Boots...then passed the post office, passed some random dude who asked us (Me and Lei) " 'Cuse me, do you know where the post office is?" <--something like that. ehhehe i couldnt remember exactly what he said..after pointing out the post office is just less than 56.2 seconds (56.2 seconds seems like a good number!) away. After that Lei and I went to the library...found the library almost full! and found separate seats.. and our study commences! ehhehe Well...an hour passed by...then i realised i forgot to do something! eheheh nothing big...i found out that i forgot to bring my assignment which i was supposed to give it back to the enquiry office...but it wasnt that! i realised that i forgot to pay the house's water bill at the post office! and i PASSED the POST OFFICE!! hahahhaa maybe that random dude was trying to remind me that i was supposed to pay the bill! HAHAhah signs!!
well...i went to pay the bill...
and got back to library and spent a few more hours studying..nothing big happened..went home with Lei..and ate dinner with Fish, Mizah and Azmi...and we all finished two tubs of ice cream! this is because our fridge is broken and we HAD to eat the ice cream... :) they'll only go to waste and melt...so we ate it...and we live happily ever after!
well guys that's it for today...see ya around..



No comments:
Post a Comment