Saturday, February 17, 2007

Nothing-ness

-warning-
extreme content of extreme ramblings
do not proceed unless you are in the state of extreme good mood
these ramblings are not associated neither to those who are living nor to those who are dying/dead










okay...you've been warned







I could be blatant about it..but what would I get from being so blatant about it?

Humans are ticking time bombs of emotions...Emotions that could explode or implode. I'd rather it to implode than explode. Either way it wont matter, except that exploding would only result in the unnecessary awkwardness.

For one thing, I'm not that keen on having to explain why I think so..and why I don't think so. Every other time, a cave in the corner of my mind will appear and there I will try to sort things out.

When this happen, gone are the ones who understand you and gone are the ones that used to be good. Men are egoistical creatures, women are sometimes difficult to figure out. Each are perfect for whatever flaws they have. Understanding is part of the solution. But choosing to do this is not the popular choice. Emotions are not that hard to control but you gotta admit that its difficult to understand. Maybe this is why most of us think that we cannot control our emotions. But in fact, its because we do not understand it that made us lose control of it.

Some chose to be lost in their emotions. Some chose to feed it with anger. Some chose to shut the door of their open hearts and some even try extreme measures of trying to cease existing. Some chose to be a hypocrite. Some chose to be selfish. In the end...its an act of individualism. Why then we chose to lose our heads when everything gets a bit sketchy at the edges. Why then everyone thought that they are the center of the universe. Why then do we always resort to this awkwardness than just let it be. Give time to those who needs time...and space to those who needs the space. After all not everyone is the same.

The harsh reality is no matter what people try to do to please others is just not enough with that effort of trying. When people are not trying its even worse. When people try, its not enough, there has got to be more than just try. And some would be selfish enough to ask for more.

Tis' the age of the hands that receive is much better than the hands that give.



-end-
well i told u so!


No comments:

visitors