Hi people. :)
It's been two months since I've started blogging. Nothing much happens...basically the content of my blogging has changed from daily happenings in my house in Havelock Street - which seems to revolve around my housemates and yours truly - to something more random which is in accordance to my mood. It used to be things that happen day in and day out. Used to be lots of stuff that we said and stuff that we did together. Well I don't put that a lot anymore in my ramblings just ramblings that seems to be cloud my mood :)
Why?
Well. I'm not so sure myself. :). It's not like I don't want to put it in anymore - it's just that I don't want my blog to be centered around it anymore. I will occasionally put some selective moments but not on a daily basis. :)
'nuff about it...hehehe
..just yesterday we went to WAR! We had paintball tourney in Wolverhampton. We came short of the first place! WAYYYYYYYY over the hill and mountains and across the seven seas past the first place..but what's most important to me and most of us were that we had lots of fun. Sure enough we want to win...but heck...the fun factor is much better. Lots of memories and funny moments to be remembered and not to mention bruises! ahaha Can't wait to go for the tourney again next year.
Oh hey...I wanna wish my beloved country Happy 23rd National Day! To all Bruneians - Happy 23rd National Day. Don't forget who you are and do what's best for our country. It's the only one we have and it needs us to make go a long way in the future.
I am totally out of words to put it and I might as well kill this post with a bye..and see ya around
and here's a video clip for you all.
and you all should know that what goes around...
comes around..FULL BLAST :)



No comments:
Post a Comment