Warning:
the usual crap, don't read if you don't want to hear my complete and random ramblings
the usual crap, don't read if you don't want to hear my complete and random ramblings
Try being happy for a moment. It's not difficult to be. Just think of happy thoughts. Why would you sulk in those dreadful stormy clouds of depression? why? the world's not gonna end tomorrow..don't blame me...I do get depressed once in a while, but I try to get that out of my head and managed to suppress it. Let loose some of the depression at times. But not all the time!
I guess, what I'm trying to say here is that I'm more of a happy person and I'm not used to treating people who is so deep in their sorrows. I'd rather be with those who are always on cloud nine (not always) but preferably those who do not spit around their pieces of cr*p and put a thunderclouds on my head. I like my days to be as bright as possible for as long as possible. There are days that I will become unhappy but those are the days that I rarely show...even so I'd try to form my own globe of sun, just to brighten my day and those around me. I mean it's unfair for someone expecting a good day, then there I come with stormy clouds complete with flashes of lightning to destroy their day.
The thing about being happy is...don't be scared of what's gonna happen in the future (but not so carefree that you forget to protect your future). Risk it but not risk it all. Live life to the fullest, and try to smile sincerely everyday. Positivity and negativity comes hand in hand, after all if you add them up they will cancel each other, this is to maintain a good balance..but try to have more positive thoughts rather than negative ones.
let's see if you can try be happy for those around you. Because you owe them that much! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment