Lately, I was just browsing through the internet to update myself on what's happening around the world (not!) just what's happening back home, in Brunei.
First I wanna highlight Brunei's 23rd National Day (23rd February 2007). It brought lots of memories...cause since I was in form 1, I never missed participating in the event. Whether in marching pass in the 'padang'. Joining others to create a formation on the field...to waving flags for the Royal personages and dignitaries...it was fun and I kinda felt left out not being there on our national day...I remembered my first time was in Primary 6, back in 1996. It was cool! basically it reminded me of my age..23. ahahaha old! but hey...i was born in the independence year.
Anyways. The next thing I wanna highlight is the weather around Brunei, unlike the crazy British weather, Brunei weather is a bit more predictable. Months like December, January and February would probably have bouts of rains. Heavy thunderstorms and flash floods everywhere. It worried me a bit, not because of the rain, but what the rain is causing - road accidents caused by slippery roads. The Borneo Bulletin (a local bulletin), reported that there was increased deaths caused by road accidents. Its scary. But well, we need to be extra careful during the rainy season and be more patient with the situation. No use losing our life. Its not worth it. Nothing is worth losing our life to...hmmm maybe some.
Well guys...that's it for now. :)
Well guys...that's it for now. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment