-not a proper blog writing below-
writer's block is on full
physically tired/strings pulled very tight/mentally exhausted
just have to write some stuff for the time being
writer's block is on full
physically tired/strings pulled very tight/mentally exhausted
just have to write some stuff for the time being
exam's over! - Alhamdulillah!
Praise be to God Almighty!
Praise be to God Almighty!
packing - DONE...Alhamdulillah!
Moving stuff to the new house was smooth albeit very tiring! VERY TIRING!! Had to make six plus trips (tram rides plus lugging luggages up two hills!!) this took around 12 hours - from 11am till 11pm! it was very tiring! (how many times have I said that?) it WAS!
tip for those who wants to move house - NEVER EVER DO THE ABOVE! unless you have the energy of ten elephants!
but it was do-able (does this mean I have the energy of ten elephants, hehe)...i did it..so can you!..ehehe but for your own sake...if you don't wanna feel tired - don't do what i did. :D
nothing to be done anymore, just trying to fill up the extra time before going home. I'm excited - but at the same time nervous...hahaha but mostly HAPPY!!! hahah can't wait...can't wait...can't wait!!
just waiting to go to London tomorrow. hang out with Vi there and just relax! gotta look good...for home! hehehe
hmmm
so far I think that's all I can muster...
at least IM GOING HOME
soon i will be on another hiatus
(gotta get away from laptops and live the real world)
ahahha - i do live in the real world..but i gotta get in touch with my suppressed passion!
(this means going out, eat at restaurants, enjoy food, watch movies, looking good, spend money, hang out with friends, looking good, hang out with family, catch time with my best-friends, look good some more...and basically stuff that i used to do back at home...)
ahha and keep in touch with those people whom I care (family, best friends and friends)... :D
bye bye Havelock Street
bye bye Sheffield
bye bye UK - til' September
ehehehe
Here I come HOME!!!
here I come!!!
p/s: living in the UK has taught me more about independence and to think more about stuff - how to be happy when you're away from friends...anyways..this isn't a problem I'm always happy! ehehe) <-- just rambling! IGNORE!



No comments:
Post a Comment