It's been nagging me like a splinter of wood in my skin...
I sincerely become friends with them and why would I use them?...
yea I used them on several occasions..but only to motivate me...share stuff with them, share laughter, share my happiness, and sometimes, use their shoulders when I need it badly to cry...other than that I enjoy their sincerity and honesty and company.
But NEVER as connection...like for example, to get me jobs, to get me special treatment...or anything materialistic...
(if u do still think it...better re-think. I hate to repeat myself over and over again since 1997)
High-school was sweet! and my best-friends helped me through it and made it sweeter..as well as the rest of my batch (i guess there were around 100 of us - the 1997 batch of MS students...) who made my memories even more sweeter and with a bit of salt and chilli sauce...but it was all in all one the best phases of my life...aaaah...life was so innocent back then...
so yea...I DON'T become friends for what my friends are...I became friends with them for their sincerity to become friends with me...for their personality and attitude...and some people refuse to understand this and I'll let them be...at times (such as this) I do need to NOT LET IT BE...
Okay, I think that's all. After all you sometimes gotta get into other people's shoes to clearly understand the situation. People can say what they want to say...but the most important thing is, what you know about yourself and some people just say it for the sake of saying it...BAKA! hehehe oops..didn't mean to say that word!
my energy level is up now...but posting of York will take quite a while to be finished...I haven't got the mood to write about it now :D
No I would not use my best-friends!!!
I sincerely become friends with them and why would I use them?...
yea I used them on several occasions..but only to motivate me...share stuff with them, share laughter, share my happiness, and sometimes, use their shoulders when I need it badly to cry...other than that I enjoy their sincerity and honesty and company.
But NEVER as connection...like for example, to get me jobs, to get me special treatment...or anything materialistic...
(if u do still think it...better re-think. I hate to repeat myself over and over again since 1997)
High-school was sweet! and my best-friends helped me through it and made it sweeter..as well as the rest of my batch (i guess there were around 100 of us - the 1997 batch of MS students...) who made my memories even more sweeter and with a bit of salt and chilli sauce...but it was all in all one the best phases of my life...aaaah...life was so innocent back then...
so yea...I DON'T become friends for what my friends are...I became friends with them for their sincerity to become friends with me...for their personality and attitude...and some people refuse to understand this and I'll let them be...at times (such as this) I do need to NOT LET IT BE...
Okay, I think that's all. After all you sometimes gotta get into other people's shoes to clearly understand the situation. People can say what they want to say...but the most important thing is, what you know about yourself and some people just say it for the sake of saying it...BAKA! hehehe oops..didn't mean to say that word!
my energy level is up now...but posting of York will take quite a while to be finished...I haven't got the mood to write about it now :D
cheers...



No comments:
Post a Comment