Sunday, August 05, 2007

Blogging...? what is it about?

Hi, today i am just gonna talk about something general..such as the topic for today: BLOGGING? WHAT IS IT ABOUT?..ehhe

well, I don't really put up much research into the above topic...and I'm not gonna do a general survey about what are the contents of other bloggers' blogs..eheh Well, I can consider myself to be a new and novice blogger in this era of blogging-ing..ehehe hey I love it! That's why I open up this blog.

Okay, the purpose of me trying to talk about the above-mentioned topic is...

well in my opinion, blogging to me is to share what I do with my life...not all of it..but enough to highlight the exciting events in my life. That's it..however some other times I will try to lay my opinions/dissatisfactions or feelings that's surrounding me on that particular blogging day! eheheh

also blogging for me to try to keep in touch with my particular interest in writing...creative writing (ehhehe) no lah! I just like to write that's why...even though i might think my style of writing might be of amateur standard..but hey! it's what i love doing it!

From my not so extensive blog-hopping...they are quite a lot of talented bloggers who are very/quite dedicated to their blogs...some are even famous...Do i want to be a famous blogger? Not really! ehehehe...No reason for it. :D

:D

haish...im out of idea!

okay la..i think that's it from me now :D

No comments:

visitors