Why?
It was because my dad for almost everyday came into my room and woke up my baby brother (who is six by the way) for school…in the process of waking my baby brother, me being the light sleeper tend to easily wake up…(note: my baby bro usually slept with my parents but since I’m back from the UK, he’s been sleeping in my room, he and I are very close and I tend to spoil him hehe :D)
After an early and grumpy start I immediately took my shower and get ready to see the dentist…after dropping my lil’ bro to his school and my other-not-so-little-anymore brother to his school, my parents drove me to the dental clinic with me. Waited for I don’t really care how long..ahahha…I was too busy thinking of what the outcome of the meeting will be…when the nurse cried out my name and I went confidently into the Surgery 1 room and was asked to sit in the special chair where patients with tooth what-so-ever problem sit (heheheh…), I was then surprised to see my DAD entered the room and stood by me! Ehehhe well I was okay with it…but I’m 23 and I think I can handle the pressure alone heheh…later on I asked my dad why did he come with me…he said “Just to see what’s happening and to listen to what the dentist has to say about my condition (tooth)” eheheh alright it’s a perfect reason i guess…and i’m perfectly okay with it…
The dentist after looking at my x-ray film was very business like…no small chat before she checked my tooth…she asked me to open my mouth and poked out with the pointy metal thingy that dentists use to poke around their patients’ mouths ehhehe…then she said “Your wisdom teeth have to be extracted today…the one on the right I will extract it today..and after a week I want you to come back to have the left upper one extracted as well”…just like that…well the dialog was made up by me..but she did say things along those lines..ehehe
She then ordered her assistants to prepare tooth extracting tools and she gave me local anaesthetic (two injections around my upper right wisdom tooth), the injections weren’t so painful, the first shot I didn’t really feel anything and the second one i felt some needle like sensation but that was it (my father on the other hand, who witnessed the local anaesthetic administered to me was cringing a lil’ bit eheheh…
After that the dentist told me to wait outside for ten minutes. I went outside, waited around and being curious about the injections poked around the area with my tongue ehehhe the result…it was numb, i cant feel anything aside from numb sensation and my the tip of tongue felt numb too…i guess some of the injection fluid come out and affected the tip of the tongue ehehhe.
After ten minutes of waiting…i went to the surgery room and insisted that my dad should not come along…hehehhe sat in the same chair…she used her tool and like a mechanic using pliers began to extract my perfect (ehehe) white (AHHAHAHA) wisdom tooth. As warned by the dentist, they were a
Then my mum and dad went to have their breakfast (i couldn’t have any since the dentist said that I will not be able to eat anything until the bleeding subsides) ahahha I WAS SO HUNGRY! And i begin to feel dizzy…after breakfast at some restaurant…my dad send my mum to work and then we went back home. I didn’t care much to watch tv or do anything else so i just ate the painkiller i was given and slept till afternoon. I woke up around 1.30p.m and still i wasn’t feeling that good to eat…so i kinda lounge around the tv area and watch Ratatouille with my lil’ bro and then halfway i felt like i wanna sleep again just to numb the pain…
I woke up at around 5.00p.m to a phone call. It was my best friend Vi who called….
Wanna know about that call? Well…i’ll let you know in the next post..it’s quite late already and i need my rest..ahhaha
Ciao
Lufias…written on Saturday, 26th August 2007, 12.55a.m.



No comments:
Post a Comment