Monday, October 29, 2007

Back from London

When did I leave Sheffield?
26th October 2007

For what?
Hari Raya Aidilfitri Celebration 2007
organised by Brunei Student Union


Where?
The Ball Room,
The Dorchester,
London

When?
27th October 2007

______________________________

:D Well i just got back from London after an enduring 4 hours train journey from St. Pancras Station to Sheffield Station. It took quite a while to get here due to maintenance to the railway of the normal and shorter route.

I'm leaving behind some accounts of the trip? Not really...I just haven't put it up here yet...I haven't put it into words or sentences YET. :D I need a bit of time to recollect all the jumbled memories and arrange them...

What I need at the moment is a nice break from everything, go back into the cave (it's a nice cozy cave) in my head. Retreat from people and just have a nice ME time. A day of that would be fine. Socialising is fun, but it takes quite a toll on me, I need to recuperate from all the hectic-ness. London is not for me. Too HECTIC and TOO City-ish for me. I like it slow and steady and peaceful...

Now if you would excuse me...need to rest. :D

xxx
lufias265

1 comment:

moon said...

selamat hari raya lufias! =D

visitors