Thursday, October 18, 2007

Inspired.

Basically I was doing nothing before this - internet wise. I had to rely on the computers in the Information Commons in my university to update myself with whatever things that I want myself to be updated with (ahaha beating around the bush is quite fun). Alright, now, today 17/10 our house finally got connected wirelessly to the internet. The speed is dismal but still bearable, I suppose. If it is unbearably slow, we might try to change to another broadband service provider.

I guess, I'm grateful that our house 'finally' got connected! ehehe 2 weeks plus of waiting is not good for my nerve.

The above writing act as an opening to the new season of my blog. Unofficial posts were written previously, but it was more or less sort of saying that I safely arrived in Sheffield, settled in, got everything in order, make new friends and stuff like that - a kind of prelude if you want. But now, today, I want to officially write a blow by blow account (if i can manage it) of what happened. For example, the days before I went to UK, the day that I was going to UK (at the airport), in Dubai, in London Heathrow, the bus station, etc.

The inspiration to write this sorta official post for the new season (hehehe), believe it or not, has always been there, but I wasn't inspired 'enough' to write it down. The inspiration came from reading a blog that is almost as young as mine but has 9 times more readers than me. Well, as i said earlier, I wasn't looking for readership (but if i do have 'loyal' readers, no matter who you are, i really appreciate it from the bottom my heart), the fact that I want to write and keep this blog alive is because I wanted to immortalized my thoughts, maybe not for forever, but just enough time for me to reminisce what I did, and remember me and my friends went through - happy, sad and bitter times. Walking down the bitter sweet memory lane if you must call it. :D. This is my reason, in fact, I originally had a blog in Friendster, started in 2004...still accessible, but no updates. There you can read about my earlier exlpoits (ahahha)...my experiences...and everything else that only now can be called as bitter sweet memories. :D. and also the author has a sincere flair to it that made me think more of keeping this blog alive and well updated. (I won't promise you anything but I will try my best to make it grow). So that is the final kick for my inspiration...

I think I've written enough so (for now). But rest assured I will write again in the near future :D

xoxo
Lufias

1 comment:

Izzul said...

c saiful ani seniorku di sheffield..hehe..ia siuk lau dbwa bejln inda ngusut..:P glad ur coming back into the blogging world. I totally agree with you bout the reminiscing part. Keep up the good work. And btw i've linked u. See ya round!

visitors