Hahaha...
hello people...its been a very long while since i last blogged.
It had been a bloody battle for me and my brain against 3 horrendous exam papers. I did all of 'em but i can't say i did alright. Now all my prayers will be focused on passing these papers..AMIN!! -doakan aku pass!!...tanx a lot-
Oh yea...I practically missed one month...missed January...I was kinda engrossed in revision and studying that i didn't realize that one month has passed...JUST LIKE THAT!! POOOFt...now I'm in February of 2008...that's how horrendous (plus menyusahkan aku) the papers were!!
Well it's been a few days (4 days to be exact) since i sat for my last paper...IT was an OKAY paper...but my answers were NOT!! I mean...i studied for a WEEK for that paper..but nothing come to fruition. The horrific experience that i went through on the morning of that exam was - my brain wasn't functioning!, i think i had a panic attack and i couldn't remember and recall a week's worth of revision...i FELT USELESS..I WAS SO FRUSTRATED!
what's done is done right? ahahha now i just have to pray and mudahan aku pass! amin..
sigh...
on a lighter note.
wait a minute there is no lighter note!! ahahha and can you believe it...after losing one month to extensive and intensive revision...barely a week passed, our new semester starts. It's my last semester. and my hope is that i will breeze through this semester (i mean i will try my best and try harder to achieve what i came to do - get a degree!!).
I think I'm settled with my courses this semester, apart from the compulsory module - Case Studies in Accounting - I already decided that i will take Auditing module and Taxation in theory and practice..
....
well i think that's it from my studying front...
hahaha and as you all know, this blog -my blog!!- ehehhe was created in January 2007...it means that it already reached its first year anniversary!! yeay!! I had plans on revamping the layout of the blog but i couldn't do it and i had a few ideas of how to make my blog looks unique and kinda show who and what i am as a person...ahhaha I had this idea of writing down (yea...ACTUALLY writing down my entries on paper using pen) and just scan it and upload it here...i had this idea brewing inside of my head since last november (in 2007) ahaha but i never actually got to do it...what's with my exam and everything...i'm still thinking of doing that ehhehe
and by same coincidence i stumble upon this site www.matthewgraygubler.com This site is actually the blog of one of the casts in 'Criminal Minds' - Dr Reid (a.k.a Matthew Gray Gubler <-- his real name) ehhehe and it looks fantastic!! The layout is so cool...and i wanna revamp the layout of this blog like that blog..not 100% the same, but more or less like that. ehhehe :D
well that's my intention so far...and so far this is it for my reappearance..
hasta la vista!! :D see ya till next time




No comments:
Post a Comment