I don't want to pretend to know everything in this world.
That's why in life, I choose to live and learn.
I don't want to pretend to know all the ups and downs in this world.
That's why I have to live and learn through all the ups and downs there are in this world.
I don't want to pretend to be what I don't want to be in this world.
That's why I have to live as what I wanna be in this world and learn the ups and downs of what i wanna be in this world.
I don't want to pretend that I'm wise.
That's why I try to live my age and learn from mistakes and from those who are much wiser from me.
I don't want to pretend I have seen everything and experience most things.
That's why I chose to live a life full of curiosity and experimentation and learn to differentiate which is which. Good or bad. Or decide that it's just part of life that you have to accept.
I don't want to pretend.
That's why
I
Live
and
Learn
xxx
lufias
That's why in life, I choose to live and learn.
I don't want to pretend to know all the ups and downs in this world.
That's why I have to live and learn through all the ups and downs there are in this world.
I don't want to pretend to be what I don't want to be in this world.
That's why I have to live as what I wanna be in this world and learn the ups and downs of what i wanna be in this world.
I don't want to pretend that I'm wise.
That's why I try to live my age and learn from mistakes and from those who are much wiser from me.
I don't want to pretend I have seen everything and experience most things.
That's why I chose to live a life full of curiosity and experimentation and learn to differentiate which is which. Good or bad. Or decide that it's just part of life that you have to accept.
I don't want to pretend.
That's why
I
Live
and
Learn
xxx
lufias



No comments:
Post a Comment