Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Scenes from Back Home

I snatched these photos illegally from my cousin Mimah's blog (or more known to her friends as Mimi). hehehe (Cuz..if you're reading this...sorry Lai Mim, ambil the pics without prior permission ehehhe). These photos reminded me of the many many functions that we had back at home...usually at my Grandparents house..Nini Aji and Nini Hajah.

These photos were taken during a bedikir and doa selamat function at my Grandparents' house in Mata-Mata.


Alai Zuka...playing with the phone
(my mum's youngest sister's son)


clockwise from front left
Alai Didi (my cousin), Alai Zuka (my cousin), Mami (my aunt) , Uda Nor (my aunt) , My Mum, Asai Nani (my aunt) and Bu Mil (my aunt)...probably preparing the cakes or kuihs for the dikir


alai Mimah (the owner of the pics) with three of the baby cousins - Alai Zuka, Alai Zawanah and Alai Mumtazah - PEACE!


and the wrapped and well-organised food..LOOKS SO NYAMAN!!
i want ALL...sia-sia pun!



Traditional Kuih also served...I wish I was home. ONLY THREE MONTHS LEFT!! YEAY!!


That's all the pictures that I can 'steal' ehehhe I didn't see my lil bro's pic and the rest of the family tho...but it's good to see them and hear them doing well

Miss You Guys A Lot. Having lots of family members mean you can always count on one or all of them...and you know they will support you no matter what...The wrongs will definitely be frowned upon but not gone unforgiven. The pride will be shared and glory to all.

I think the last paragraph, I went on a lil on the rambling side..eheh

anyways I GOTTA SLEEP..it's LATE ALREADY!

see ya around
LUFIAS!

No comments:

visitors