Hello dear readers! :D
It's been quite a long absent, isn't it?...My absence from blogging.
Fear not! I am still around, safe and sound in Brunei! ahaha..Yea! I'm back in Brunei and this time for quite some time. I completed my life's chapter as a student! YEAY!
And now I'm going through what I call an unemployment phase. You see unemployment is inevitable. Therefore, regardless of what economists might say about having the right condition to achieve zero unemployment rate, it is impossible! ahah
Yeap, I graduated with honours from University of Sheffield! It was the time of my life! The pinnacle of my 2 decades of studying! I was proud and still am of myself. And nothing made me happier on the day of graduation, when my parents and my lil bro attending it (though i would love my other two brothers to attend it too,but what to do!..hehe) I am proud to have made everyone around me proud. Especially to a great extent my whole family!, and my friends! Yeay BABY! I GOT A DEGREE!..(okay enough self-flattery! hehe :D)
Thank you for the support you all have given me!
Alright, that's the basic update so far!
Now it's been a month or so since I came back from UK. I did my fair share of job hunting. I sat for a test for a job screening/whatever...I am still unemployed..but insyaAllah, with all your prayers I hope soon in the near future (next week?? ehehe) I will get a job! AMIN!!! But for now, I love the resting period of having no responsibility, no homework, no tutorial, no lectures...just pure oafish/lazyish stuff! ahaha
Also, it's the month of Ramadhan! The first day of fasting for all Bruneians in Brunei. So I would love to convey and wish you all HAPPY FASTING and semoga amal ibadat that we have done and will do will be accepted by Allah S.W.T. AMIN!
So guys and gals
I gotta take off! Ciao
Love,
Lufias! :D



No comments:
Post a Comment