Plans. Plans. Plans.
Ultimately I hope and InsyaAllah, everything will fall according to my plans.
I just need to tie a few loose ends.
What AM I TALKING about?.
Plans. Plans. Plans.
Alright, I'm talking about my whole July plan. I like to plan things in advance so that I can enjoy spontaneous things in between. You get what I mean?
I might like stuff to be spontaneous. But I also like to plan things ahead. Since the landlord "planned" to give us a last minute notice, all my original plans had to be aborted. (I am holding grudges over that old man's selfish action!). By the way 'aborted' sounded so official, like military official type thing. I guess the right word would be I had to re-organized my plans that I had in mind for June.
Since, I had everything kinda figured out, I already have quite a solid plans packed with stuff I think I might enjoy. Hmmmm I wanna rephrase that last sentence, 'I already have solid plans packed with stuff I will enjoy.' hehehe life mesti enjoy kan?. ehehhe not really!..but the point is..just enjoy life with whatever God gives us. Then we'll surely be quite happy. :D
For the remainder of this month, I will finish packing my stuff that I am going to ship. The shipping company will collect my personal effects this coming 27th. After that, the burden of packing will lessen a bit. But we still need to pack house stuff. I don't really need the kitchen wares or whatever is in the kitchen. Except for the green mug/tumbler - my sorta unofficial/official mug in this house (I feel weird and possessive if I saw someone using it. ehhehe), and my green spoon, my green fork and my green teaspoon, and also my blue-on-the-edge white plate. Hehehe...but to be on the safe side, I might need a few other stuff as well. As of now, I can't really think of anything that I need.
We're gonna officially move out from this house on the morning of first July and that first of July will mark the beginning of my plan for July.
1st July : I will be leaving Sheffield at 19.27hours from Sheffield Station to London St. Pancras International Station. In London, I will stay for 14 days in Brunei Hall. Pay a minimal rent which will allow me to save some ka-ching!. ahhaha Then I'm not sure what I am gonna do in London. I haven't planned it out yet. I guess the spontaneity will begin there. I'm sure I will have lots to do!. Hehehe
9th July and 11th July : Me, Vi and Mirul will depart for Manchester and visit Steph there. Several sure things will take place. We will surely eat chicken from PizzaCo. Go to this Thai restaurant and order their Thai Ice tea...slurrrp! and sia sia pun dulu...the rest will depend on our moods. Then the three of us will go back to London on the 11th.
10th July : The four of us, Me, Steph, Vi and Mirul will go to Blackpool Pleasure Beach from Manchester. (Please note that it's not a raunchy place, it's a theme park with beaches and stuff). We'll spend a day there and just have fun!. We will be spending the whole day there and will catch a train back to Manchester on the same day.
11th July : Well I already told you guys that Me, Vi and Mirul will depart for London from Manchester. :)
11th July - 14th July : I haven't planned anything on these dates. But I'm sure I will look around Oxford street and go into each shop they have there, to see the stuff they're selling. Hahah...and probably buy some. Since SUMMER SALE is on! But I will need to save some ka-ching!...since I might need to use 'em when my parents and lil' bro come here.
14th July : I will head back to Sheffield (BY BUS!!! arghghgh!!) and move into Opal!...I already booked a studio room which I will spend approximately 7 days in it. It's quite spacey, with en-suite bathroom/toilet. Also it has a small fridge and stove. It's quite a bargain, and I didn't even think about it until today (25th June). I was helping Rashie move her stuff to Opal and when I saw her room and Naseeq's room and I just thought to myself I should rent one too..so I did. It looks good and the problem of where will my parents and my lil' bro sleep is solved!...I almost forgot!! My result will be out today (not today 26th June, toady as in 14th July). As well as my degree classification!. Everyone. Pray all the best for me yea?..Thank You! :D
15th July : My king's birthday, the Sultan of Brunei's Birthday. Long live the King! :D.. Also Vi and Mirul will be visiting Sheffield (finally!! hehhee yeay!!)..There's nothing much to see in Sheffield. It's just a city. It's an industrial city which used to (or still is) famous for it's steel production (correct me if I am wrong eheh). The shops are quite similar...I think I just wanna show her how Sheffield looks like. HEHEHe..
17th July : Me, Vi and Mirul will depart for London. Again!!?. Well, Vi and Mirul are going back to Brunei Hall and as for me, I will stay one night in Brunei Hall before I pick up my parents and lil' bro from Heathrow on the 18th.
18th July : The arrival of my parents and lil' bro from Brunei. I will pick them from Heathrow and around 12ish we'll be on our way to Sheffield.
21st July : InsyaAllah. I WILL GRADUATE! and wear my GBP329.00 graduation robe..(hehehe motive for the price?...saja! to show how much I had to freaking save for it ehhehe)
22nd July : Leave Sheffield. And bring my memories of the fond times I experienced in Sheffield (hmmm why is my eyes getting blurry?...and why is there sorta like water thing in it?...) I AM GONNA MISS SHEFFIELD!! and miss the people who made my SHEFFIELD experience worth my life. yea you know who you guys are... :D
22nd July : Arrive in London.
23rd July : Paris Day-trip with parents and lil' bro. :D My dad wants to see the Eiffel Tower. Maybe, and if time permits I'll bring them around Paris and sight see a lil bit more than just the Eiffel Tower. Then go back to London.
26th July : Selamat Tinggal UK. I will cherish all the fond memories.
27th July : Selamat pulang ke tanah air yang tercinta. Brunei Darussalam.
Ultimately I hope and InsyaAllah, everything will fall according to my plans.
I just need to tie a few loose ends.
What AM I TALKING about?.
Plans. Plans. Plans.
Alright, I'm talking about my whole July plan. I like to plan things in advance so that I can enjoy spontaneous things in between. You get what I mean?
I might like stuff to be spontaneous. But I also like to plan things ahead. Since the landlord "planned" to give us a last minute notice, all my original plans had to be aborted. (I am holding grudges over that old man's selfish action!). By the way 'aborted' sounded so official, like military official type thing. I guess the right word would be I had to re-organized my plans that I had in mind for June.
Since, I had everything kinda figured out, I already have quite a solid plans packed with stuff I think I might enjoy. Hmmmm I wanna rephrase that last sentence, 'I already have solid plans packed with stuff I will enjoy.' hehehe life mesti enjoy kan?. ehehhe not really!..but the point is..just enjoy life with whatever God gives us. Then we'll surely be quite happy. :D
For the remainder of this month, I will finish packing my stuff that I am going to ship. The shipping company will collect my personal effects this coming 27th. After that, the burden of packing will lessen a bit. But we still need to pack house stuff. I don't really need the kitchen wares or whatever is in the kitchen. Except for the green mug/tumbler - my sorta unofficial/official mug in this house (I feel weird and possessive if I saw someone using it. ehhehe), and my green spoon, my green fork and my green teaspoon, and also my blue-on-the-edge white plate. Hehehe...but to be on the safe side, I might need a few other stuff as well. As of now, I can't really think of anything that I need.
We're gonna officially move out from this house on the morning of first July and that first of July will mark the beginning of my plan for July.
1st July : I will be leaving Sheffield at 19.27hours from Sheffield Station to London St. Pancras International Station. In London, I will stay for 14 days in Brunei Hall. Pay a minimal rent which will allow me to save some ka-ching!. ahhaha Then I'm not sure what I am gonna do in London. I haven't planned it out yet. I guess the spontaneity will begin there. I'm sure I will have lots to do!. Hehehe
9th July and 11th July : Me, Vi and Mirul will depart for Manchester and visit Steph there. Several sure things will take place. We will surely eat chicken from PizzaCo. Go to this Thai restaurant and order their Thai Ice tea...slurrrp! and sia sia pun dulu...the rest will depend on our moods. Then the three of us will go back to London on the 11th.
10th July : The four of us, Me, Steph, Vi and Mirul will go to Blackpool Pleasure Beach from Manchester. (Please note that it's not a raunchy place, it's a theme park with beaches and stuff). We'll spend a day there and just have fun!. We will be spending the whole day there and will catch a train back to Manchester on the same day.
11th July : Well I already told you guys that Me, Vi and Mirul will depart for London from Manchester. :)
11th July - 14th July : I haven't planned anything on these dates. But I'm sure I will look around Oxford street and go into each shop they have there, to see the stuff they're selling. Hahah...and probably buy some. Since SUMMER SALE is on! But I will need to save some ka-ching!...since I might need to use 'em when my parents and lil' bro come here.
14th July : I will head back to Sheffield (BY BUS!!! arghghgh!!) and move into Opal!...I already booked a studio room which I will spend approximately 7 days in it. It's quite spacey, with en-suite bathroom/toilet. Also it has a small fridge and stove. It's quite a bargain, and I didn't even think about it until today (25th June). I was helping Rashie move her stuff to Opal and when I saw her room and Naseeq's room and I just thought to myself I should rent one too..so I did. It looks good and the problem of where will my parents and my lil' bro sleep is solved!...I almost forgot!! My result will be out today (not today 26th June, toady as in 14th July). As well as my degree classification!. Everyone. Pray all the best for me yea?..Thank You! :D
15th July : My king's birthday, the Sultan of Brunei's Birthday. Long live the King! :D.. Also Vi and Mirul will be visiting Sheffield (finally!! hehhee yeay!!)..There's nothing much to see in Sheffield. It's just a city. It's an industrial city which used to (or still is) famous for it's steel production (correct me if I am wrong eheh). The shops are quite similar...I think I just wanna show her how Sheffield looks like. HEHEHe..
17th July : Me, Vi and Mirul will depart for London. Again!!?. Well, Vi and Mirul are going back to Brunei Hall and as for me, I will stay one night in Brunei Hall before I pick up my parents and lil' bro from Heathrow on the 18th.
18th July : The arrival of my parents and lil' bro from Brunei. I will pick them from Heathrow and around 12ish we'll be on our way to Sheffield.
21st July : InsyaAllah. I WILL GRADUATE! and wear my GBP329.00 graduation robe..(hehehe motive for the price?...saja! to show how much I had to freaking save for it ehhehe)
22nd July : Leave Sheffield. And bring my memories of the fond times I experienced in Sheffield (hmmm why is my eyes getting blurry?...and why is there sorta like water thing in it?...) I AM GONNA MISS SHEFFIELD!! and miss the people who made my SHEFFIELD experience worth my life. yea you know who you guys are... :D
22nd July : Arrive in London.
23rd July : Paris Day-trip with parents and lil' bro. :D My dad wants to see the Eiffel Tower. Maybe, and if time permits I'll bring them around Paris and sight see a lil bit more than just the Eiffel Tower. Then go back to London.
26th July : Selamat Tinggal UK. I will cherish all the fond memories.
27th July : Selamat pulang ke tanah air yang tercinta. Brunei Darussalam.
InsyaAllah, everything will run smoothly. Amin.
p/s: I love you..ahah no la, just kidding, these are just my plans, there are sorta confirmed but I hope and pray everything will go accordingly.
:D
well that's it for today folks.
take care
LUFIAS
p/s: I love you..ahah no la, just kidding, these are just my plans, there are sorta confirmed but I hope and pray everything will go accordingly.
:D
well that's it for today folks.
take care
LUFIAS



No comments:
Post a Comment