Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year

and

Happy Valentine's Day.

I'm having a writer's block. I haven't been able to come up with any idea on what to write and come up with anything brilliant to write.

So much has happened in my life. I am really grateful for what I have right now. I just realised it, that soon in May, it'd be my first year anniversary as a working man!...errgh, I am a man now! It's weird calling myself and categorising myself that, I mean I am a MAN...but that word somehow makes me realise that I am not a boy anymore. People will tend to look at and treat me seriously now. They will judge me. Any mistakes will definitely be painfully scrutinised and criticised. Any achievement will highlighted but then again any mistakes, any small mistake will tend to easily erase that.

I've been living my life as happy as I could. Eventhough I am sometimes called pemarah. I don't get it. It's so kambing..HEHEHEH I am the most cheerful person. hehehehe


Guess what, I am not having a writer's block anymore, I am fine, I can write a couple paragraphs more than a couple of paragraphs. More often than not, I will start off saying I don't have any ideas on what to write, but in the end as you can see, the ideas are flowing. And as you can see usually it will turn out into me rambling about stuff.

All in all. Life is great. Wishing things could happen earlier is a waste of time, because what's important is now. And now will definitely shape up the future. I am not sure if I understood it myself. It sounds cool enough..I think :)

Anwyays I gotta go. I think I've written quite enough

No comments:

visitors