Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I was...

I was watching TV the other day, and I saw men. Yeah…corporatey looking men…Why do they interest me? Nothing much…but it’s just that what they were doing struck me as something stupid…or imbecile like. You want to know what they were doing. They were planting trees.

Now, there’s nothing wrong about environmental conscious act such as planting trees especially with the effects of global warming are biting us on our backside…well you know the heat and the floods..the rains, the fires etc, etc, etc…

Okay…getting to the point. These corporatey, important looking men…were planting small trees into a pot…the thing was before you plant a tree which was previously in a nursery you should discard the black plastic bag covering the earth so that when you re-plant it to another place the root of that plant can grow and yeah! Grow…

I know it was just a ceremonial thing…but their act got me on my nerves! I kinda don’t like what they were doing (and I am entitled to my opinion)…and they did this on national tv…on the national news…people might not notice it so much, but i did..hahaha

They were several of them…but none of them did it correctly. I saw they scooped out earth into the pot…and then put the small trees directly into them without the above said thing (remove the black plastic)…stupidity or ego! I can’t even bother to think about it..ahaha so yea that’s it.

If you wanna do the right thing…do it correctly or at least do it like you meant it…

Ciao!

-offline blogging-
29th August 2007

No comments:

visitors