Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Me, me and me...

I told you...im gonna make a post about me, me and ME!! ehehhe

well i would like to quote Chandler from F.R.I.E.N.D.S

"we know me, we like me, please let me be happy!"

hehehe well sometimes in life...you might feel that you want everything to go your own way, it's not wrong (if you say its wrong, you should read a few lines back...i said 'sometimes')....

Selfishness is an innate feeling that most/all of us have. Sometimes you gotta be selfish, sometimes you gotta be selfless and make others first, sometimes...not all the times.

You know me (yes you do!!!)...and you like me (is it?)...so please let me happy!! (pweetty please!!! <-- here's when I pull my 'seposen' face a.k.a one cent face)...hahaha

as you might notice...this post is another rambling kinda post ahhaha so bear with me. :D

in fact..

hmm

lets not!

i wanna stop writing now...(not blogging)

i wanna end this post now...

so i see ya! hehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me me n me?LOL

visitors