Yeah! I bought two birthday cakes…that was what Vi called me about…she wanted me to help her buy two birthday cakes for Fadzilah (another best friend of mine) and Amirul (a close friend and Vi’s boyfriend)…it took me quite a while to get the information to sink in, partly because I was disorientated from the sleep and bleeding gum just made me nauseous and didn’t make me feel good!...but I had committed myself for that night so I had to fulfil it…(in fact I was looking forward to the bbq/reunion-sorta thing at Vi’s house - i didn't know who was coming or rather didn't know it was a reunion...ehehe).
So I got up, refreshen a bit…change my clothes then…asked my dad to send me to Vi’s house (I was kinda not in the right condition to drive…dizzy and all ahaha). Before Vi’s house I went to Top Bake (as the name suggest, it’s a bakery shop)…chose two chocolat-ey cakes for $19 each…and then went to Vi’s house..
There, Amirul was already setting up the BBQ stand and here comes THE CHICKEN..haha
Yeah..what is BBQ without a chicken…I don’t wanna spend too much on describing what happened during BBQ…it was great…friends for a decade were there and we had fun, caught up with each other and had fun. Everyone bbq-ed…everyone ate…I got dizzy half way through…but felt quite well again after the cake cutting. Went home at around 12 midnight…and slept! Ahaha that was it…
there was a tooth (taken out)…
there were cakes (eaten up)...
and there were bbq-ed chicken (chewed to the bone). hahha
hence tooth, cakes and chicken...(well it could have been...me, me and me!!..but that sounded so selfish..so yeah.)
It was a great Saturday night!
29th August 2007



No comments:
Post a Comment