The landlord knocked on our door on the 8th (a sunday)...while i was playing game on my laptop..Mizah opened the door and after what seems half a minute she knocked on my door...'you see'...my landlord knows how to speak english..BUT NOT WELL...usually there need to be a couple of us around to understand what he's saying..what one of us can't understand the other might understand what he's trying to communicate. Moving on with the story, well he dropped the bomb that we are required to move out from the house on the 30th June. Well I accept that fact (it was in our contract)...BUT his notice was a bit too late! We told him that we already talk to his son about staying in the house for another month and the son said alright, it's okay...That was just a verbal contract..not so binding as I would have wanted it...but his visit on that particular sunday, ruined my mood for the whole day. RUINED the mood for everyone in the house...How can it not ruin our mood...he only gave us that notice on a Sunday of the first week of the month that we're supposed to move out. Moreover, we approached his son (whom we thought was the landlord, since he's been handling our contract stuff, we've been calling him about house matters), yea we approached his son sometime in late March or in April...he could've told us in May if he decided not to have us rent his house for another month..BUT NO, he had to tell us on 8th June and left us with 15 days (excluding weekends) to sort everything out!...(Till now, I'm still 'sakit hati' at that old landlord...)
BUT we managed to pull ourselves together and act quickly to at least prepare us after the 30th.
Alhamdulillah, everything is kinda settled already. Within that week, we accomplished so much, we managed to arrange our shipping, we found a place to stay, we cancelled our subscriptions to our TV provider, broadband, telephone, try to sort out our utility bills and so on...and now I'm back on holiday mood...well I CANT WAIT TO GO TO LONDON THIS JULY...ahahha...and I can't wait to go home..IN 36 DAYS!!! hehhe...
and guys, pray for us that everything will be going as smoothly as possible yea...:D thanks..
i think that's all i wanna write..so see ya all
till then,
take care
Lufias
take care
Lufias



1 comment:
Just browsing through, nice blog.I love pictures!!
Post a Comment