I kinda put my blog on an uninformed hiatus since the last post. This is largely due to my final exams. I had so much going on. The papers I sat for were okay...let's hope I'll pass all of the papers albeit there were only two of 'em. I love both of those subjects, I had so much studying Taxation in theory and practice (but I think I can live without the exams) and then I also love auditing (and the same as tax, I can live with just learning it, not the exams).
Recapping from my birthday. I had a blast. Though it was exam week/s, my sweet sweet friends slash housemates slash coursemates ( plus Mel <-- Azmi's gf, also a friend), they managed to surprise me! and I love the green Sheffield Uni Hoodie...I love green and I want that Sheffield Uni Hoodie..and I got the best from the best people around :D Not mentioning tons of messages I got from my bestfriends, friends, acquaintances and basically everyone who greeted me on that special day. It felt wonderful, and as a result it turned out to be a stress reliever because I was relatively not really stressed out about my exams compared to my 7 other exam periods in the past. Now we're on holiday. We're trying to enjoy it while we can. and and and...well there will be a story that suddenly dampen our holiday mood...wait for the next post :D
below are some pictures we took after the last exam...
:D
:D








No comments:
Post a Comment