Another day has come. ehhe tacky! erghgh
no really, another day, another round of 7.5 hours or more of working. Do i like it? Of course. After a bit of tasting the bitterness of unemployment. I sure am grateful to God, that I am working. :D Alhamdulillah.
Anyways. another day, lots of decision to make. Of course! In life (at least this is wat i think) we cannot escape with making decision, either small ones or the big huge ginornous life changing decisions. Anyways im off to do work soon, but before that i wanna write a bit...*wink*. :D (im taking a bit of time to write here... :D)
oh yea, last night i was hunting for work shirt...i got one. I brought my lil bro with me, anyways, I always bring him with me whenever I go out. ahahah Went to eat McFlurry's at McD. just to satisfy my sweet tooth..ahaha
and here comes my commentary and criticisms of the local radio. ahah it was around 9ish, and the English news was on. well i cant change the networks cos every network (almost all network) were tuned to this English news. I like listening to the news. It gives me invaluable knowledge, informs me to whatever is happening locally and internationally. HOWEVER, i DO NOT LIKE the newsreader last night (sorry..ahha). He talks WAY too fast. with an accent (trying hard to talk in an accent)...and i feel a bit of RUSHING, like he was being chased or sumthing. and it went on until he read the last lines of the news. I know I am not a newsreader, and I might not know the pressure involved in delivering the news. BUT try not to be concerned with the accent so much, but try to deliver the news with proper pronunciation...and RELAX...you're on the radio. NO ONE knows how you look like.
okay. enough about this. hahaha
take care
lufias



No comments:
Post a Comment