Im contemplating to update my blog everyday. Get back to the roots of why I opened up this blog - to record and write stuff about what i do everyday. But then that would be very boring. I mean, it might bore you..ahha
So..i might update my blog everyday. but then i might not. HAhaha. I'll let time and consequence (and by that I mean MY MOOD) decide on this. :D
By the way..I woke up super early today. Reason? hahaha ada tah tu. pasal bangun awal la :D :D
I reached the office around 7.09am. and then signed the attendance sheet. then do a bit of housekeeping. setting up my desk. thinking of what to do for the first half of the day. switched on the laptop. Checked emails on both hotmail and windows outlook account. and then check Simpur website (i like this site, it's got almost all the nice and uber cool happenings in brunei...moreover, i like the free giveaway competition! mudahan ku manang banyak! :D) and of course I prefer listening to Kristal FM than to other radio stations, I like all the DJs, except one. I think its because the DJ pronounced the the word 'tu'--> 'toh.. i mean....erghghghhg. the first time i listened to the DJ made me...erghghhg I got offended..I mean COME ON. It doesnt sound nice.
enough about me rambling about my 'PERSONAL' preferences. Remember that. IT's MY PERSONAL preferences only.
anyways, after this im gonna do more work.
ciao.
and take k.
Lufias



No comments:
Post a Comment