It's that time of the year when students like myself is having a good time not studying when we know we're supposed to be studying!
Come on! It's EASTER BREAK! (my first) but it's still the same as any other breaks I have had! ahaha
Anyways...over the holidays I have been doing everything short of being productive!
hahaha
Here's a list of what I have done so far!
1. Youtube-ing
2. Watching Animes
3. Watching Movies
4. Sleeping til late!
5. Hmmm wat else...
and here's a list ofwhat I am supposed to do over the break:
1. Finish my Corporate Governance assignment
2. Finish or at least draft my Financial Accounting assignment
3. Finish or at least start on my Issues in Financial Management assignment
4. Do my tutorials
5. and prepare/revise for all three courses!
but so far...I haven't even touched one...well i did...just not enough!



No comments:
Post a Comment