"Love...a lost illusion"
all these while I've been busy searching for love...all these years I've been busy searching for the right one...
when i did find love...when i did find the right one...
i realised...
it's just an illusion...
No matter how hard I tried to make it otherwise, it comes back to me in shattered pieces...
No matter how hard I tried to hold on to you, I ended up losing you...
No matter how hard I tried to be strong, I ended up losing the strength to carry on...
Indeed...Love...a lost illusion...
that i could never make into a reality...
-lufias265-
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Reminisce
Hi...i was just browsing my old friendster blog...and i thought i would like to share this. A previous creation of my mind. I would be a fool to admit it's got nothing to do with me..but hey...it's my past that shaped who i am now. Now I'm shaping myself for the future..eheheh here ya go (it's a bit mushy-mushy...heheh):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment