Sunday, April 22, 2007

Another Rambling...

Please la...don't be a hypocrite! why? 'Cause I hate it...hate might be a strong word, but i really really don't like it. Anger? Yea, I am angered. Why? Because I am an observer and I know what ticked me off and not. What tick me off are not impulsive, it's been brewed over time to give you a good taste, but in my case - anger. That's how I manage my anger. Brew it. Then someone just might be lucky enough to shake it. Hopefully I won't explode. That brings me to another thing, I rarely explode, on occasion I only exploded a few times in my life (as far as I can remember). I only implode or vent it off by giving myself some 'me' time doing stuff that I know will make me very calm. The bad thing about imploding is that the remnants of the implosion still linger. Like a splinter of wood in your finger. You need to get it out. But the thing is, I rather implode than cause the unnecessary awkwardness. People can see my facial expression quite clearly, they can read me like a book, which I can say for sure is true most of the time. I'm never good at keeping it not opaque, no matter how I tried to fool myself and the rest, my facial expression will somehow betray me...

why bother!

No comments:

visitors