Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Home is definitely getting closer...

Okay...I admit, I can't wait for the summer vacation and feel the warm breeze of home. Sucks! Just a few more weeks then I'll be flying off to BRUNEI!!!

Anyways..today, after a certain degree of influence by my shopaholic (is this how u spell it?) friends..eheh i got myself a new phone! A NEW PHONE!!!! How crazy can I get? How impulsive can I BE? Nope..its worth it! A new Phone? hehe nope..its not the phone I put in the things I wanna buy..ehhe its N95! yeay...well i announced this interest to my friends around April..and i couldn't believe I'm actually the proud owner of this gadget! this phone...it's a pc. it' Its an MP3 Player. It's a media player...it's a GPS!! It's five megapixel (the camera pixels)...now...what do i do with it? USE IT LA..ahah of course i'm gonna use..and what do i do with my other phones..still use it la..actually my nokia 3660 is about to not work...so it doesnt count..my W700i, hmm i'm planning to give it to one of my brothers or my mom, i haven't decided who to give it to yet...and my K800i, well i will definitely use it...it's good!! it's one of the best...ehhehe so..yea i have a bit of shopping addiction in me..but hey..it's good therapy! holding back will make me bitter..sooner or later i know i am gonna get it...i was also taking advantage of the fact that my price plan is for 12 months and since i'm going to graduate next june/july 2008...well i wont have to worry about outstanding bills or bills to pay once i'm back for good in brunei...heehe it's a perfect idea for a perfect phone for someone like me...(i'm perfect? no la..i'm who i am, living my life to the fullest).

talking about holding back? well i do hold back sometimes - when i know i wont be financially able to get sumthing...but when i know i'm financially able, then that's the time i will spoil myself..

hahaha shopping list for this month? well i think i spent a bit more than usual! ehheh 7 books. a new phone, two polo-shirts for my brothers, 27 +++ pounds of grocery <-- this one i'm just putting it for the sake of putting it there...and coming soon? you'll know soon enough!! ehehhe alright dudes and dudettes...i gotta go and experiment with that new phone!! ahahah

p/s: go to mizah's blog (click here) to find out what she bought! ehehhe she's my shopping partner for the year!!! ahahah when i bought my K800i last November, she bought Samsung D900, we bought the phones together..ehheh now go to her blog to find out what she bought together with me (she was there accompanying me...she bought her phone first and she kinda convinced me to buy mine)

ciaoz...

No comments:

visitors