Saturday, May 26, 2007

23!

Officially today 26th May 2007, I turned 23 years old! :)


Okay wat! :)

Thank You to all of you who sent me birthday greetings! No matter where you guys are. You all are the best! (i think my eyes are getting watery...errr...) ehheh yea just a bit. :)

I just miss my family back home :( I wish they are here with me now! But it's alright...
b
e
c
a
u
s
e.....I got a surprised bday celebration!!! By none other than...my HOUSEMATES @ 21 Havelock! (the girls - Rush, Mizah, Fish and Mai,the boys - Azmi and Lei) You guys are the best!...I love the present...ehhehe CKIN2U perfume..I LOVE IT..I LOVE IT..I LOVE IT!
(another passion of mine...perfumes! go ask chea kee, when i was shopping during boxing day! ehhe interlude here...at Harrods Knightbridge..ehehe i spent the whole morning at the perfumes section with every fingers on my hand and hers smelling of different perfumes..no wonder we got high afterwards!) eheheh back to my bday! they cooked buttermilk chicken, they cooked potatoes, stir fried veggies, cornsoup, and made cocktail jelly...and all of them are nice...made with their hearts for me!!! ehhhe i love it i love it...and they bought me a chocolate cake..how nice! yummy..thank you again guys!!!! i heart you all to pieces...

after that we watched Fun with Dick and Jane...a cool movie...well i guess it's a movie suitable for us accountants (and those who are dealing with finance...bla bla somewhere along this line)...it's a good movie! a good ethical rebuke to those who are unethical in the financial world...:)

and that wraps up my birthday celebration..

huh? not much you say? nothing special you say?

first of all..it's my bday celebration!! and the efforts of those people who put their hearts in it which count the most!! it's a blast!! it's more than special..to me its grandiose...its outlandish..lavish even..!!

:)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-



smile - smile always because you'll never know whose heart you will capture! :)

4 comments:

wénkt said...

happy birthday....

bestnyer dapat CIKin2U.. tapi yg girl version lagi best :)

Lufias™ said...

setentunya best! eheheh girl version best? next time i buy one hehehe :)

Mr.Ribot said...

Cool~!!happy beday abg saiful....
Frim:daus n family

Anonymous said...

saifull... hehehhee...bru tah bgi comment aku ah.. =p.. wow...ada buttermilk chicken jua ka?? i like toh.. nyums.. hehhe...siuk eyh..

visitors