Tuesday, May 22, 2007

just that...and this..

I have lost my motivation. Where has it gone?

Nope...i have no idea whatsoever where it has gone.. :(

i wanna sleep and i wanna breeze through uni without ever sitting for any examinations anymore!

don't mind me. I'm just bored! and I desperately need something to release my stress...smiling doesn't work at the moment. :) hahahaha what can release my stress? maybe i'll go buy some chocolate bars...or i don't know...*sigh*

well this is gonna be a short post. and short it will remain...unless i want to lengthen it to a considerable length..

okay...maybe i'm gonna do a lil update on Akademi Fantasia 5 (just a lil update)...

Okay two of my favourite Dafi and Shawal were voted out (not enough votes aka lowest votes)...BUT another favourite that i rooted for since several concerts - MILA...becomes the first female winner for that star-talent search cum reality show...cool eh. ehhehe

that's it for the update. eheheh

and perhaps..i should go back and stare blankly at my notes...now im on chapter four/lecture four (about Financial management and strategic decisions)...

p/s: oren ;) hehehe

1 comment:

Vernon Kedit said...

You have an interesting way of writing, very sincere. I shall be dropping by more...

visitors