Once in a while, i feel depressed and seemed to be out of touch with my inner self...Wah! Bida eh! I mean i think the above statement is a bit too much..ahahha
Here's the thing, I was feeling down yesterday (Friday) and apart from feeling not well (I had a headache - not a splitting one, but an annoying one), I was totally not myself yesterday (basically the last quarter of the day). I was supposed to go watch football tournament - the guys (the BruSheff guys) against Malaysian and Singaporean guys (I think...), okay i was supposed to go and support them but I had this annoying headache and this sick feeling in my stomach, and to top it I got depressed all of the sudden.
SO...I just wasn't my usual cheery and smiley self. I went in my room and chatted with Vi and tried to look up my bestfriends all over UK, Brunei and Australia - sadly but fortunately Vi was the only one around, so I just talked to her and I found a lil' solace by just chatting with her, I didn't tell her about my depression or wat's bugging me tho...I'd like to share but I have nothing to share...it was just one of that 'unexplained depression phenomenon' that I occasionally experience. ehhehe and I almost - out of that unreasonable bouts of depression - go to London...ehehhe i was seriously checking the ticket fares and I couldn't care less about using the bus to go to London...that's how unreasonable i was yesterday! ahahha
basically i was not harmonised with my own reality...everything doesn't feel right!!!
After a prayer, a little bit of chocolate bar and crisps and a good night sleep - my depression and annoying little headache was gone, now i'm up for a more cheery and smiley day! ahahha
Basically even someone as cheerful, smiley (wah! self appraising ni!) as me, will suffer a bit of depression occasionally, and when I do, i tend to be not me...and the weather was not helpful either! it was freaking cold yesterday...it reached a low low! ahahha of -2 degrees celcius..It was freezinngggg.....
oh yea, the sick feeling that i felt in my stomach was because...okay, here's the thing...
i called home, because i usually call home once a week...this was less that last semester! ahahha okay, i called home, but my parents weren't home, so my brother - afnan was on the other side of the receiver - i made a small talk, asked how he was doing, about his exams, then asked where my azib was (my lil' bro), he told he was with mum and dad visiting my grandfather who was admitted to the hospital!...this shocked me! so i asked when did they go, he said, it was two hours ago...so i said my good bye and take cares and stuff then...
i called my grandparents' house, and one of my aunts answered, straight away i asked about how 'nini aji' was doing...how he is and what really happened..THANK GOD! it was just a cut on his head. Apparently the weather in Brunei is rainy at the moment. My granpa was outside (against the wishes of my granma) and wanted to use the toilet outside the main house (this toilet is attached to the storage building - just in case we're outside and 'malas' to go inside). Getting on with the story, he was using or wanted to use that toilet and that was when he slipped! and he is very vague about it til now...I guessed he just don't want to make us feel worried...but i think the WHOLE family is worried...when i called, everyone was there! except for my uncle in Kuala Belait or was it Seria...Hmmm my granpa got 4 stitches and the x-ray didn't show anything out of the ordinary...Alhamdulillah :D
So, it happened on Thursday, but I am still worried...i know they won't tell me about it, because I'M HERE! and they don't want to make me worry too much...oh well at least everything is fine and i just hope everyone back home is alright! :D but...i guess the worried feeling dragged itself to Friday...that somehow contributed to my depression..
Oh well everything is okay now..
see ya soon :D
Here's the thing, I was feeling down yesterday (Friday) and apart from feeling not well (I had a headache - not a splitting one, but an annoying one), I was totally not myself yesterday (basically the last quarter of the day). I was supposed to go watch football tournament - the guys (the BruSheff guys) against Malaysian and Singaporean guys (I think...), okay i was supposed to go and support them but I had this annoying headache and this sick feeling in my stomach, and to top it I got depressed all of the sudden.
SO...I just wasn't my usual cheery and smiley self. I went in my room and chatted with Vi and tried to look up my bestfriends all over UK, Brunei and Australia - sadly but fortunately Vi was the only one around, so I just talked to her and I found a lil' solace by just chatting with her, I didn't tell her about my depression or wat's bugging me tho...I'd like to share but I have nothing to share...it was just one of that 'unexplained depression phenomenon' that I occasionally experience. ehhehe and I almost - out of that unreasonable bouts of depression - go to London...ehehhe i was seriously checking the ticket fares and I couldn't care less about using the bus to go to London...that's how unreasonable i was yesterday! ahahha
basically i was not harmonised with my own reality...everything doesn't feel right!!!
After a prayer, a little bit of chocolate bar and crisps and a good night sleep - my depression and annoying little headache was gone, now i'm up for a more cheery and smiley day! ahahha
Basically even someone as cheerful, smiley (wah! self appraising ni!) as me, will suffer a bit of depression occasionally, and when I do, i tend to be not me...and the weather was not helpful either! it was freaking cold yesterday...it reached a low low! ahahha of -2 degrees celcius..It was freezinngggg.....
oh yea, the sick feeling that i felt in my stomach was because...okay, here's the thing...
i called home, because i usually call home once a week...this was less that last semester! ahahha okay, i called home, but my parents weren't home, so my brother - afnan was on the other side of the receiver - i made a small talk, asked how he was doing, about his exams, then asked where my azib was (my lil' bro), he told he was with mum and dad visiting my grandfather who was admitted to the hospital!...this shocked me! so i asked when did they go, he said, it was two hours ago...so i said my good bye and take cares and stuff then...
i called my grandparents' house, and one of my aunts answered, straight away i asked about how 'nini aji' was doing...how he is and what really happened..THANK GOD! it was just a cut on his head. Apparently the weather in Brunei is rainy at the moment. My granpa was outside (against the wishes of my granma) and wanted to use the toilet outside the main house (this toilet is attached to the storage building - just in case we're outside and 'malas' to go inside). Getting on with the story, he was using or wanted to use that toilet and that was when he slipped! and he is very vague about it til now...I guessed he just don't want to make us feel worried...but i think the WHOLE family is worried...when i called, everyone was there! except for my uncle in Kuala Belait or was it Seria...Hmmm my granpa got 4 stitches and the x-ray didn't show anything out of the ordinary...Alhamdulillah :D
So, it happened on Thursday, but I am still worried...i know they won't tell me about it, because I'M HERE! and they don't want to make me worry too much...oh well at least everything is fine and i just hope everyone back home is alright! :D but...i guess the worried feeling dragged itself to Friday...that somehow contributed to my depression..
Oh well everything is okay now..
see ya soon :D
xxx
lufias



2 comments:
mnBg boy =) hello. i read your entry. nini is fine..don't worry ait? he's resting well, but paham2 lah nini aji..hehe. inda mau teranah in one place. Alhamdulillah,he's recovering. so you just take care of yourself di sana! we LOVE & MISS you to bits here..
:D hi mimah! :D yeap, worry masih ada, but yea it's okay. at least everything is well. I miss you all too! next year beraya berabish! ehehe
LOVE YOU ALL :D
Post a Comment