Usually if I haven't got the chance to blog daily, i will try at least to recap what happened during the weekend. Like now!..ehehe
As it happened, I kinda had a pretty interesting week...Let's go back to pre-school (just kidding!), the week for me starts on Monday (some people might start theirs earlier, like on Sunday or the next day Tuesday <--this is the day after Monday, hehehe). Some people might have Monday Blues, this is how I see what Monday Blues mean, since monday is the start of another week, people tend to look at it a lil bit unenthusiastically - you've got a long week before you hit the next weekend...ehhehe that's how i see it. But I usually don't have Monday Blues.
My monday started off when I woke up. I expected it to be just like any other Mondays i had in the past. True enough, I woke up but I didn't wake up in a palace, with servants all around me, with breakfast prepared for me. Hahaha, it's just another normal monday for me. and since my bed has only one side (the other side is facing the wall) so i couldn't use the saying 'woke up at the wrong side of the bed', because i have only ONE SIDE of the bed, if i woke up at the other side of the bed, it'll definitely be the WRONG side, cos i'll be wedged between the bed and the wall! :D
As always, hygiene is the utmost importance to me, especially oral hygiene (gotta keep the perfect teeth intact!!) I went upstairs and brushed my teeth (using my green Aquafresh toothbrush and Colgate, and gargle some Colgate mouthwash ). Then, went downstairs to prepare myself some breakfast. I can't remember what I had for breakfast. Get ready for lecture at 1pm and contemplated of not going to the seminar/tutorial at 4pm.
Oh, now i remember I DIDN'T have any breakfast or lunch that day, that's why I can't remember what i HAD for breakfast or lunch.
Lecture (Corporate Social Responsibility) was not fun that day, because the lecturer kept on droning and droning and I suspect most of the class was feeling the same as me -BORED TO Death, since everyone was unusually quiet. And indeed, during the second half of the lecture (it was two hour lecture with 5-10 minutes break after the first hour) a lot of the students didn't return for the lecture.
Me? I stayed on...ehhehe I am GOOD student along with my friends Mizah, Rashie, and the rest of the Bruneian students - azi, dauz, sheila, ninah and salwa.
During that break, I was extremely hungry...and it felt like 'puasa' hahaha
okay, the second part of lecture was not fun either. After the lecture was over - Mizah, Rashie and me went to the Management School, but there we just figured we didn't have anything that we really need to do. So we just hung out at the library. ehehhe Mostly talking! (hehehe our library is COOL, we can TALK...not loudly but it's just friendly...and everyone is understanding)...we talk about general stuff! ahahha
then the clock struck 4pm. It's time for us to head to the Management School and go to the seminar room...our friends are there already...and we kinda waited about 15-20 minutes for the lecturer. After almost half an hour of waiting and wondering whether the lecturer was gonna come or not, he finally came into the room and apologized to us that he had to cancel the seminar/tutorial because he was feeling extremely unwell. So we were dismissed and asked to either come his other seminars next week.
Sounded like a bad start right? what's with me being hungry, the lecture was boring and then the tutorial/seminar that i contemplated of not going was CANCELLED. It was almost like a bad start BUT things weren't so bad after that. BECAUSE Beng Hui some time in the past few weeks promised to treat us SUSHI at a place called WasabiSabi at London Road in Sheffield. ehehhe I WAS CRAVING SUSHI!!!! There were around 10-12 of us (lemme list 'em, Me, Rashi, Mizah, Fish, Lei, Azmi, Beng Hui, Azi, Ben, g-din)...it is 10 ehehhe I stuffed myself with Sushi! ehehhe it was great and arigato Beng Hui.
Then we went home after dropping by at Rashie's place -Beng Hui stayed over at our place -. At home, heheh i deliberately left this part out. Azmi got Wii, Nintendo Wii!!! (i tried the fitness test on Wii and my age is 37! disappointing!) ehehhe and we played the whole night...i got addicted (you see, before this i didn't really like playing it...but somehow i got hooked!!).
We spent most of the night playing Wii..and the next day (Tuesday) gathered in Azmi's spacious attic room playing his Wii! ehehhe it was cool!
Then Wednesday came, we had lecture (Financial Reporting Theory) and then Thursday came, i called home got the news about my granpa. Then Friday came, went to tutorial for (Advances In Financial Accounting) and went to lecture in the afternoon (Advances in Financial Accounting), got depressed and feeling a lil' unwell..and now Saturday! Things are yet to unravel...but I'll keep you guys posted! :D
xxx
lufias
lufias



No comments:
Post a Comment