Saturday, November 03, 2007

London...2

Chapter 2
~*~

It might stand to reason since I spent three days in London, the chapters of the this London post will go up to the number 3. Logically after this chapter I will write another chapter. A closure. But let me think about that as I go along. I'd like to let a few surprises and not let the circumstances of what I do dictate what I should in the future.


Arrival in London

-26th October 2007-

As soon the train stopped, our contingent (hehhe macam ramai banar kami ah) took our luggages and stepped out of the train into St. Pancras Station. The time was 7.52pm. Yeap it was night by the time we arrived there. Cold? A bit. We all had our coats on so it wasn't that chilly.

Once we regrouped, we all began to head towards King's Cross Underground to go to Brunei Hall in Norfolk Square. In between this hustle and bustle of heading towards the Underground Station, the girls and a boy went for a pit stop in the 'washing chambers' ehhehe another fancy for toilets..:D

Unfortunately, all the boys didn't have Oyster card and apparently the girls do. So we made our decisions - the boys were to take taxi and the girls go ahead using the tube to reach Brunei Hall.

Long story brutally ended with a blunt meat cleaver (hehehe) both parties arrived safely in Brunei Hall, checked in but it was already full. The girls crashed at Dijah's place. Some of the boys - Naseeq and Wan crashed at Naseeq's cousin. Zaiem and Ikmal looked up their friends. Izzul and Hisyam, unfortunately had to sleep in the surau. As for me, I crashed at Amirul's room there.

Settled in. Rested a bit. Then we gathered at the Lobby, and decided to go have dinner. Wan, Naseeq and Hisyam went to have theirs at Nahar, a Malaysian Restaurant. Me, Fish, Rash, Miz, Ikmal and Izzul went to Chicken Cottage around Edgware Road, London. We've been craving BBQ chicken, more like me, fish, rash and miz craving for that 6 piece chicken wings, Izzul and Ikmal just followed and ordered the same thing (cos' its their first time there...).

By the time we're finished with the food it was around late 9ish or early 10ish. So we all headed back towards Brunei Hall, I don't quite remember why we wanted to go back to Brunei Hall, but once we're there, the girls kinda want to settle and rest for the night. The guys - me, wan, naseeq, izzul, ikmal and hisyam went out to 'explore'...ehhe :D

We started off by going to Edgware Road, then towards Oxford Street...then I was lost and never to be found! ahha..Nope that didn't happen. :D OF COURSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here now...typing this. hehehe

Okay after Oxford Street, our navigators Wan and Naseeq brought us to Trafalgar Square (which was closed), we went to Piccadilly Circus, we went to see the Big Ben, Downing Street, Parlimentary House, the London Eye....and all of this ON FOOT! or feet. ehhehe owh we went to China Town. I've been to all these places last year...but the scenery was different at night. It was a good exploration...and of course it took us around 2-3 hours to do this. Really! London is huge...especially if you're on foot... :D

The watch on my hand -i vaguely remember this- showed it was a bit late already...it was 2.00 - 2.30 ish am...I gave in...most of the guys did too. We hailed a limo and asked to be dropped off at Hilton Hotel!...I wish!..Nope...we waited for the bus around Trafalgar Square bought a one way journey ticket and then spend the next 10-15 minutes in the bus...in silence..hehehe we were tired and we just need to rest our mouth as well. :D Arrived in Brunei Hall...and slept. :D Of course that's the brutally chopped off onions version...the only version :D

Alright before I brutally diced the potatoes, I think i better stop now and get a good refresher and a nice breakfast. I woke up early (as usual) ehehe and had a bit of spare time that's why I started to blog and continue the London post...and it looks like a third installment will be on its way too...soon i hope...if not, I'm just gonna do a brutally -whatever- scenario thing :D



Ciao

xxx
Lufias



(approximately 10million words) ehhehe <--- essay tia karang!

bye




No comments:

visitors