Sunday, November 18, 2007

A lot has happened...

Nothing much has happened actually, but a lot has happened! Okay, I'm just not making sense now. Why? I don't know...:D

Anyways, I haven't got the chance to update my blog, and that means something is or was hindering me from making me update this blog. Another blog (Mizah's) is quite up-to-date, some of the posts mentioned me...

Alright, I'll try to make the London series complete, sadly it will be a much shortened version - the even took place in The Dorchester Hotel in London, one of the best hotels in the world with a 5 or 6 star rating, but i am pretty sure its the latter.

Nothing much interesting happened on that day, I met a few old friends but that was it, and I was kinda hoping that we would win one of the lucky draw prizes but lady luck and fortune were not on our side that day...oh well, at least we had fun!

After that event we went back to Brunei hall and went to London Eye and then I went back to Brunei Hall and spent my time with Vi and Amirul. Had a good night sleep on the floor and then the next day prepared myself to go back to Sheffield, where my home is...yeah...Sheffield is my second home! I'm gonna miss Sheffield once I go back to Brunei for good!!

Alright, that's it, I think the 'burden' of completing this series has been lifted, and I think partly that it hinders me from continuing with my normal blogging pace :D

reasons? excuses? of course....eheheh


xxx
lufias

No comments:

visitors