Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Sundays

Today is Sunday.

Every Sundays and Saturdays I have no classes, and its called weekend. Weekdays are Mondays to Fridays.

During weekends I usually find or look for something fun to do, but most of the time I would just take a rest and laze around the house.

However, last week I kinda had a very long weekend. This was not because I had something to do. It was because I had to complete my MGT355: Advances In Financial Accounting Assignment which I had to hand in by 4.00pm last Monday.

I completed the assignment but it felt like that I didn't do it up to my usual standard. But what to do? It's already over and I can't go back in time and do it over. But what I could do is, do a better one the next time I'm given an assignment.

Heheh...i just felt like writing something which more or less sounded like a composition style of primary school children. :D (I have nothing against composition style of primary school children :D) ehhehe

But coming back to today and yesterday...

Yesterday I was dragged by my hair by mizah to watch Princess Hours...eheheh no la...i wasn't dragged by my hair. If I did, I might as well cut my hair bald...ahahha Well Miz bought a DVD box series of Princess Hours, so for lack of anything productive to do around the house (actually i wanted to finish and update myself with watching the Bleach Series...but the internet connection wasn't that fast so...) me and the house-mateys (ahaha) + plus Rashie watched the series from afternoon til midnight! ehehhe

and today...we might continue watching the series..

oh well, i think that's enough update for today.

ciao


xxx
lufias

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mizah dragged you ! hahhaha
hey saiful...just droppin by to say hiii.

visitors