but here ya go...my lamp-post series, it's a series of pictures taken on the same night (5/11/2007).
Pictures of me wearing the same clothes.
Posing 'near' lamp-posts on my way home after the 'after dark bon-fire event'
Walking confidently to the lamp-post...jeng jeng jeng!
Gotcha! ehehe...
next lamp-posts are around here...ehhe
hehehe...
Money Man: I'll pay u to stop this non-sense...leave the poles allllooonnnee.....
Nope...i wont stop!
Ninja Girl: Jutsu@#$%^& stop!
i'll give you a bag of butter chicken curry watever fromCafe Masala...u want?
Ninja Girl: mmmbah...manasaja...continue with your lamp-posts..
Jedi Master Beng Hui: Oh NO!!! Money man and Ninja Girl are no match for him!! Maybe i shud light saber him!Azmi Skytalker: No SMOKING!!!?? wtf!! Master, look white roses!! <-- he's high!! kihkihkih balum lagi ia jadi Darth Boarder
(i'm busy outside lurking around to search for another lamp-post)
Ninja Girl (center): Lakastah pilih menu for our late dinner... Money Man (left): I got the money! The S.O.B won't take the money,
might as well use it to buy me some food!
Fish Girl (right): Aku mau hmmm.....wat do you think I should have Ninja Girl?...Pink..wat do you want?
(Mun 1000pounds mau ku!! ani 10p!!)
Pink: ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzZ!
AHahHAHHA...I got all the food! I got all the food! and my lamp-posts!(p.s: I didn't get all the food...aku masak maggi asam ja!...ehehe)
Disclaimer..no lamp-posts were hurt.
ayuh pulang kawan2...we can't stop him and his lamp-posts!yipppee!!
xxx
lufias



No comments:
Post a Comment